Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Dedicate To Muntaha Khan


T0MuNtaHa KhAn   

"I am so blessed and thankful to have a sister like you in my life. Celebrate your birthday! You deserve the best''.



                       
                I am so blessed and thankful to a                                         have sister like you in my life.

Celebrate your Birth Day! You deserve the best.





I'm so thankful that  I not only have a magnificent sister, but also an amazing friend that stands by me and supports me, giving every piece of her heart.




This Is For You Muntaha Khan....Lets Celebrate


Looks like you are ready to party! Let's have a blast tonight! Happy birthday to my rock in’ sister! 
Family made us sisters. Life made us friends. Here's a great big birthday hug full of love and kisses to celebrate your special day.




 Thank you for standing by me my whole life. Thank you for the guidance and inspiration. Thank you for helping me overcome every hurdle in my way. You’re the best! Wishing you the very best birthday..






With Your elder Sister
Kahkashan Khan And Family With Best
 Wishes!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I believe your blog might be having internet browser
    compatibility problems. When I look at your web site in Safari,
    it looks fine however, when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping issues.
    I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
    Aside from that, great blog!

    Also visit my blog: paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')