Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Usey Kehna Hazaaron Pal Tumharey Bin


Usey Kehna

Hazaaron Pal Tumharey Bin,
Na Poocho Kaisey Kaatey
Hain,

Kabi Yaadain Rulaati Hain,

Kabi Jugnu Sataatey Hain,

Usey Kehna

Hamain Mayoos Na KaRNa,
Hamara Maan Rakh Lena,
Hamain Wapis Nahi Jana,
Hamain Dil Main Basa Lena,
Hamain Apna Bana Lena,

Usey kehna

Bohat Tarpey Huey Dil Se,
Bohat Rootha Nahi Krtey,
MUHABAT To Ibaadat Hai,
Isey Ruswa Nahi Krtey

1 comment:

  1. I like what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work
    and exposure! Keep up the superb works guys I've incorporated you guys to my personal blogroll.


    Here is my homepage dating sites - bestdatingsitesnow.com -

    ReplyDelete

')