Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Bohat Arsa Hua 1 Din


Bohat Arsa Hua 1 Din

Bataya Tha Mujhay Usne

Bnana Kuch Nahin Aata

Agr Main kUch Banati
Hun
To Bus Chae Banati Hoon
Peo Gay Na ???

Or Main Is Baat Par Muskurata Hi Raha Tha

K Banana kUch Nahin
Aata
Banati Hoon To bus Chae

Mujahay Chae Se Uljhan Hai

Nahin Peeta 
Nahin Peeta

Aur Ab Is Baat Ko Guzre

Zamane Ho Gaye Kitney
Nahin Maloom Mujhko Woh Kasi Hai
Kahan Par Hai

Mager Ab Chae Peeta Hoon

Bari Kasrat Se Peeta Hoon
Bari Hasrat Se Peeta Hoon...!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Many thanks, However I am
    having troubles with your RSS. I don't know the reason why
    I cannot join it. Is there anybody getting the same RSS problems?
    Anyone who knows the solution will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    Take a look at my homepage ... paid surveys
    (http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com/)

    ReplyDelete

')