Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Udas lamho.. Ujarr raato..


Udas lamho..
Ujarr raato..
Meray takhayul se dur bhago..
nend muj sy bezar q kr?
Ye dukh ko mujh sy hai pyar q kr?
Ye log jo mery rahbar hen..
Ye meri sochon sy be-khabar hein..
Ye mujh se kehtay hein..
Titliyon pr..
Jugnu'on pr..
Kitab likhun..
K chahton ka nisab likhon..
Inhen men kesy btaon k ab..
Bahar mosm guzr chuka hy..
Udas bekal khizan ka mosam..
Hamaray dil mein utar chuka hy..
Hamary khushiyon ka..
Khushboun ka..
Wo dor kb ka guzr chuka hy..
K ab to jeena wabal apna..
Na roop-o-rng-o- jamal apna..
Tha jisko thora khyal apna..

1 comment:

  1. I believe everything said was very reasonable. But, what about this?
    what if you were to write a awesome title? I mean, I don't want
    to tell you how to run your blog, but what if you added
    a post title to maybe grab folk's attention? I mean "Udas lamho.. Ujarr raato.."
    is kinda plain. You ought to peek at Yahoo's home page and see
    how they create news headlines to get people to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to get people interested about everything've written. In my
    opinion, it would make your website a little livelier.



    Stop by my web-site - paid surveys, http://paidsurveysb.tripod.com,

    ReplyDelete

')