Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, January 27, 2014

Suno Tum door mat jana.


Suno Tum door mat jana. 
Agar qismat b le jaye Magar tm bhool mat jana. 

K yeh janmo ka rishta hai. 
Mohabat zakhm khurda hai. 

Hamen to sath rehna hai. 
Tumhary pas rehna hai. 

Akela choor mat jana. Suno tum door mat jana. 

Alag jeena nahi sekha. Zehr pena nahi sekha. Agar tum laut jao gy. Judai maar daly gi. 

Yeh dori toot jaye gi Is dil ko toor mat jana Suno tm door mat jana Muje tum bhool mat jana..!

1 comment:

  1. I'll right away clutch your rss as I can not to find
    your e-mail subscription link or e-newsletter service.
    Do you've any? Kindly allow me recognise in order that I may subscribe.
    Thanks.

    Here is my web site; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')