Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, January 17, 2014

Mohabbat ka irada ab badal jana bhi mushkil hai,


Mohabbat ka irada ab badal jana bhi mushkil hai,
tumhe khona bhi mushkil hai tumhe pana bhi mushkil hai.

udasi tere chehre ki gawara bhi nahi lekin, .....
teri khatir sitare tod ke lana bhi mushkil hai..

ZARA si baat par ankhein bhigo kar baith jati ho,
tumhe to apne dil ka haal batlana bhi mushkil hai..

1 comment:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found
    any interesting article like yours. It is pretty worth enough for me.
    In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you
    did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.


    Have a look at my homepage; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')