Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, August 9, 2021

Consider today, is a new chapter

Consider today, is a new chapter of your life, let go of yesterday's pain, dissapointments and failures, tell yourself I survived what I thought unbeatable, I have overcome so many things and I will do that again and again, write new lines in your story shreded with hope and a promise to never go back to what have saddened your heart, look at yesterday only to avoid some mistakes, and to be able to raise your head and shout: I've always survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

')