Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, August 14, 2021

It's hard to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every moment


It's hard to say goodbye to someone you want to spend every moment with 💜 Just feel the Beat of my heart, they’ll tell you that I don’t want to be apart , Just hug me and feel My feelings , they’ll tell you that I don’t want to be away from someone who I call mine , Just look at the tears in my eyes , they’ll tell you that I don’t want to say bye!!! I am Sorry We couldn't go back From This , Its ok that you choose Her or that You couldn't choose me , but . . .!!! There's Nothing In this World that I have Ever wanted more than for us to last , Well Whatever leave it , i hope you find a love that is all the things i couldn't give you!! As you leave , you are taking with you a piece of my heart, a part of my soul, and all of my happiness Which All Belongs To you , I’ll just sit here and Wish That i watch you walk away , while I hold on to the memories we’ve made till this day , i will survive, but life won’t be worth living🍁💔


Goodbye!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

')