Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, August 21, 2021

You can find me betweeen the lines of a poetic novel


You can find me betweeen the lines of a poetic novel, inside the beats that rebirthed an amazing symphony, along side a silent walk in a sacred place where the sun touches the sea, or high above over that cloud dancing among the stars,  within the steps of tango dancers, at the door of cozy places that warm the heart, yet you can also find me within the arms of hello or goodbye, the tears of joy or excessive pain, at the ears of deep conversations, the illogical stories of torn souls, you can find me at the lips of unsaid words and the looks of deep regret, where love can't be described and letting go is a myth, you can find me where art and emotions resides.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')