Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, August 9, 2021

You are your own backbone, your own shelter,

You are your own backbone, your own shelter, you are the one who should take care of himslef, you are the one who knows all the weaknesses, the hidden tears, the breakable moments, no one can stand by your side like your own self, no one can save you whenever it's needed like you can, even if it's scary sometimes but you have to tell yourself "I'm on my own and I will survive" and eventually it should make you feel strong, capable and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

')