Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, August 9, 2021

I get lost everytime i was away from my own peaceful world

I get lost everytime i was away from my own peaceful world, those rhymes of music that rebirth some hidden feelings, those words that spread from all the captured thoughts and emotions contradicting within me, those pieces of art where I wonder what stories lies behind their creators, those struggling souls I witness smiling because they are still trying, a world where the chaos exists only within my own ideas, where silence is full of imagination and dreams, where darkness is erased massively with the thin light coming out of my heart called belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

')