Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, November 4, 2013

Bicharte Waqt Usne Kaha Tha


Bicharte Waqt Usne Kaha Tha
Na Sawal Karna, Na Jawab Milay Ga
Mujhe Bhool Jana Qarar Milay Ga
Hum Uss Muqam Per They…
Na Sawal Kia Na Jawab Mila
Na Bhool Sakey Na Qarar Mila ..!! 

1 comment:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I
    have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your feed
    and I hope you write again soon!

    my blog post; paid surveys (paidsurveysb.tripod.com)

    ReplyDelete

')