Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

I am sending all my love



If reading helps you with heartbreak, then find ways to do that and include it in your routine, reread your favorite books, make it something you do everyday. 

Besides that is to allow yourself to feel it all, from sadness to anger to bargaining to letting go, go through the whole process, allow yourself to feel the hurt when it happens, take your time and watch how it passes. There won’t be a specific day, just a moment when you realize you aren’t feeling the sadness any more. It won’t touch you the way it once did.

I am sending all my love. 

- Note to Others



No comments:

Post a Comment

')