Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Rebranding Love! How beautiful will be the world if it was all poetry and art


Rebranding Love!
How beautiful will be the world if it was all poetry and art. In the world full of "God made you for me", be like

"تو اب سے ستاروں میں بس رہی تھی کہیں 
تجھے زمیں پہ بلایا گیا ہے میرے لیے  " 

Where people say "I miss you" Try replacing it with

دل دھڑکنے کا سبب یاد آیا
وہ تری یاد تھی اب یاد آیا

Can you imagine Jane Austen was writing this almost 200 years back:
"I've come here with no expectations, only to profess, now that I am at liberty to do so, that my heart is, and always will be, yours."
In the world, full of "You have beautiful eyes" be like

تیری آنکھوں کے سوا دنیا میں رکھا کیا ہے 

A generation where everyone claims "I can fight the world for you"
Be like  

یہ کائنات مرے سامنے ہے مثل بساط
کہیں جنوں میں الٹ دوں نہ اس جہان کو میں

Rebrand the definition of love, don't let the art die in this generation of digital typos



No comments:

Post a Comment

')