Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Kabhi Kabhi Log Apki Zindagi Main





Kabhi Kabhi Log Apki Zindagi Main Sirf Jane K Liyea Hi Aatay Haon....

Phir Chahai aapki Ghalti Ho Ya Nahin Ho ____Unko Jana Hi Hota Hai ___

Kiun K Aage Ki Kahani Main Un Ka Kirdaar Nahin Likha Gya Hota ___ 

Istarah Zindagi Kabhi To Khushyoin Ko Hasil Karne K Raste Dhoond Nikalti Hai __

Nahin to Apni khuwahishat Ko Waheen K Waheen Mehdood Kar Dyti Hai___

Aur Istarah Aik Hansti Basti Zindagi Ka Start Layne Se Pehle Hi End Ho Jata Hai ___




1 comment:

  1. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!
    Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot.
    I was seeking this particular information for
    a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

')