Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

I'm a woman and that doesn't mean I should be ashamed of my body.


I'm a woman and that doesn't mean I should be ashamed of my body. I'm a woman and my sins shouldn't be more catastrophic than the man's.
I'm a woman and that doesn't mean I can't go out at night. 
I'm a woman and I shouldn't be scared to death walking in a street. 
I'm a woman and I shouldn't be the weakest creature. I'm a woman with mind, soul and thoughts, I'm not a body for sale.
All women wanted to be men at some point of their lives, for reasons nobody caused but men



No comments:

Post a Comment

')