Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, March 26, 2018

Can you tell me how you feel? I





Can you tell me how you feel? I mean tell me how you feel when your eyes are closed and you become nothing but sound. Tell me about the melancholy hidden behind the breaths you take. What is it that I will find after digging out the sandy layers to your soul? Can you tell me how you feel? I mean tell me how you really feel when your eyes are closed and you become nothing but sound. Tell me why the echoes of your voice crack every time you sing the song of life. Just tell me how you really feel. Tell me how to find you underneath all of these layers. I want to find you. I want you uncovered. Just you. Can you tell me how you feel?








No comments:

Post a Comment

')