Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, October 24, 2021

I always forget about routes because i never focus on them i guess





راستوں کی خبر نہیں؟ 
تو کیا دیکھتے ہیں بار بار؟


I always forget about routes because i never focus on them i guess. I focus noticing every single detail coming to my route, whether that is a vendor or a kid playing in a park, coming to my route, or a person purchasing flowers from a flower shop except the route itself because i try to figure out hidden stories from every smiling face. Sometimes, some faces get my so much attention that i feel captivated and keep staring them like i know them from so long. I know it's weird but some faces give you glimpse of someone else and a whole story starts repeating itself in your mind. It feels like that face clicked our episodic memory saved in the mid brain. 


Sometimes i try to find people who've lost in the fast race of this life and sometimes those people whom I've lost years before but want to meet them again at least once in my life. 
Whenever i see a pretty face, i admire that face and just tell the person that how pretty that person is because i don't know either I'll see that face again or not.


May be one day, this habit will help me to meet the person I'm trying to find from ages🥀

No comments:

Post a Comment

')