Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Looking at the dark sky at midnight I was thinking that how tragically life

Looking at the dark sky at midnight I was thinking that how tragically life plays with us sometime the most horrible games that we can't even get what actually has happened to us! How foolishly we have played our part and got manipulated just cause of our innocence and loyalty. In this present world where everyone is busy having advantage of other I am like that opened door of coffee shop that says, "hey, come here and have a free coffee and come again whenever uh want doesn't matter if uh liked coffee or not, I'll always be there to provide even a better one than previous." And that's where I guess I am taken as for granted that no matter how good I am, how helpful I am I will always be used by them and then will be forgotton like I never ever existed! 
Tiredly I sat down on that last stair and thought it is okay, it is all okay! One day, at least one day there will be someone who will understand that how worthy am I and will respect my worth and that will be enough for me, just a single person who understands me the way I am! ♥✨🌸!

No comments:

Post a Comment

')