Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, February 22, 2022

I have been very Consistent Friend Try to Understand everyone But



زباں زباں پر محبت کا ورد ہے لیکن 
دلوں دلوں میں محض وقت کا گزارا

I have been very Consistent Friend Try to Understand everyone But Sadly I have Never been Understood by anyone. And That's Actually Very Sad . whenever I'm Going Through the Tough phase Of Life. and Need a Person/People to share Thoughts And get Advice from , I only Feel Emptier and Emptier and It Tears me up By Thinking About the Lack Of "Realfriends". I feel miserable for this .
تم کو سو لوگ میسر ہیں رفاقت کے لئے 
تم نہ ہونے کی اذیت کو کہاں سمجھو گے🥀

That's why I Think Being Addicted to people Is Like Inviting Injuries To Your Soul 💫 and I am Pro at Inviting Injuries To My Soul . Sometimes People Ask Me "How Many friends Do You have?" and I stand Like So dumb Because The Meaning Of Friendship I have Is So different from So Many Of My friends🖤

آنسو اٹھا لیتے ہیں میرے غموں کا بوجھ
یہ وہ دوست ہیں جو احسان جتایا نہیں کرتے🌟


No comments:

Post a Comment

')