Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, February 11, 2022

When munir niazi said,



When munir niazi said, 

‎ہمیشہ دیر کر دیتا ہوں میں ہر کام کرنے میں.    

 I went back in past reminiscing all times I 
was late. Late to apologise. Late to realise.
Late to be there. 

But it is also said, 

دیر ہی ہوئ تھی مر تو نہیں گۓ تھے، 
تم ہمارا انتظار بھی کر سکتے تھے۔ 

So why when I mattered so much they didn't wait for me? When our friendship was strong why they left their hope of my coming back?

Haven't they heard?
 
صبح کا بھولا اگر شام کو گھر آۓ تو اُسے بھولا نہیں کہتے۔

So was our friendship fragile or were you too hopeless? Was I really late or your prayers were answered with my departure? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')