Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, October 19, 2018

I shall think of you



And I shall think of you, whenever I am most happy, whenever I am most sad, whenever I see a beautiful thing. You are a burning lamp to me, a flame, the wind cannot blow out, and I shall hold you high in my hand against whatever darkness.

- Edna St. Vincent Millay



2 comments:

  1. i think you n still miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhhhhh !! 💕💕 Beauty of any relationship comes whn u understand those complex Emotions !!.. and it takes lots of courage and acceptance....

    ReplyDelete

')