Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, September 20, 2021

I used to reject myself...

I used to reject myself... 
I used to compare myself...
I used to blame myself...
I used to hate myself...
I used to be angry at myself...
I used to think I was a loser...
I used to treat me like trash...
I used to change myself for others...
I used to make everyone my owner... 
I used to think i wasn't big enough for my dreams...
But now after having all this experience and dealing with fear, I've realized that not everything is permanent and not everyone is perfect. You have to work hard for everything. There are no limits for dreams. You don't need to be big for dreams; they'll make you bigger. They'll help you to explore, experience and discover. Love yourself, make yourself vibrant and feel sure of yourself and your abilities. Go chase your dreams! Enjoy and love every moment because you don't know your expiry date. Don't change yourself for others. You're beautiful just the way you are. You deserve everything. Sooner or later, you'll shine like a star and rise like the sun. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')