Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Indeed Quran as a whole is just beautiful, but my mind always get stuck on these ayaat,


Indeed Quran as a whole is just beautiful, but my mind always get stuck on these ayaat, (reason being its beauty, each n every word, resides a whole world in it. Ayaat where ALLAH himself is describing who's ALLAH... ) *Goosebumps


When I was a child, I used to ponder how must be God, how must HE look like, who actually HE'S and stuff like that! On asking mama, she told me that ALLAH NOOR HAI ..then where is that light, NOOR, be Present?? Is it only above the heavens??
Or everywhere?? Wasn't able to make out that "Where"? Questions like these continuously kept on popping in my mind (you might too sometime have encountered questions like that) when in 2017 for the very first time (I admit) I went through the translation of SURAH E NOOR (though when I was 8 or 9 we started Quran with translation but wasn't able to complete it) 


And it was the SURAH that made my each and every query as clear as a crystal 


Translation: 
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The example of His light is like a niche within which is a lamp, the lamp is within glass, the glass as if it were a pearly [white] star lit from [the oil of] a blessed olive tree, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil would almost glow even if untouched by fire. Light upon light. Allah guides to His light whom He wills. And Allah presents examples for the people, and Allah is Knowing of all things. (24:35)


Indeed HE'S the LIGHT, LIGHT UPON LIGHT, neither of East nor of West! But that WHERE remains as it..


And finally it was in the very next Ayah:
[Such niches are] in Houses which Allah has ordered to be raised and that His name be mentioned therein; exalting Him within them in the morning and the evenings (24:36)


Here many scholars translate this word بیوت (sing: بیت) as mosques! On consulting a dictionary the meaning of this word turns out to be "houses" (in urdu it's translated as مکانات) or any place where somebody can reside and you know when I read this ayah.. the first thing that came to my mind was HEART, yes! aren't these hearts? HEARTS that are lost in HIS remembrance all the time, whether it's day or night! Yes, HE resides in those hearts which are embraced with HIS love, with HIS zikr❤


مسجد ڈھا دے، مندر ڈھا دے
ڈھیندا جو کچھ ڈھا دے 
اک بندے دا دل نہ ڈھاویں
رب دلاں وچ رھیندا


No comments:

Post a Comment

')