Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, November 11, 2019

I don't like to stay in touch with people



I don't like to stay in touch with people, comes an awful feeling when I've had to interact.
Because, I've always felt that the people are not serious with themselves, so how they will be with me? People, has been disappointing me, for what they do in the world.

And, I see people claiming that not [all are same] but it's not that way. I accept that [they] actually care for each other or even share feelings. But what I ask is [don't we at the end of the day finish disappointing each other.] So being strangers to each other and yet sharing respect isn't better than getting close, living the life for a specific moment and then meaning absolutely nothing to each other.

I don't know why people aren't comforted with silence and crave for stuff to take place.
I mean, how on earth you chose drama over peace. Noise over silence. People over loneliness.

I say, [sit] Not with someone who completes you, rather sit alone and have courage to complete you [yourself], read as much as you can. Be quiet, don't speak much. Don't react to everything, instead let go, [let go] and free your mind from unnecessary stuff which has nothing to do except bothering you. Spend time thinking about the [nature] and mostly spend time with yourself. Feel your soul, let your mind wander, let yourself live!


No comments:

Post a Comment

')