Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, November 11, 2019

There are some things



There are some things, some relations that we know they are gonna end. If not today, maybe tomorrow. But we know that they are gonna end up, for this situation we have two choices, to hold on or to let go. Letting go before it hurts too bad or holding on until it tears you apart, until it shatters you, until it wrecks you. Yet we choose to hold on, because letting go of something that we wished for, that means the world to us isn't easy. Holding on is destroying us whereas letting go would kill me, and I have no clue what to do next.
----I'm staying until it breaks me.//




No comments:

Post a Comment

')