Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Finally with YOu





Finally I will say to you: 'I love you 'as much as I want

I will draw hearts between my name and yours


I will look into your eyes

Finally I will share you your sadness and happiness

And as my heart will fly for your smile

It would cry and bleed if it saw you tear

Finally I will see you the whole days and nights

And wish to you a morning full of flowers

Finally we will go to Hajj together

And although you are still young I will call you' ya haaj' like the old men^_^

Finally we will go out together

And my heart may get jealous on you from the other girls

It does not matter how old we will be, you will always be a prince in my eyes

And my heart will grow up loving you always

We may make noise sometimes

And be quiet at others

And even in our silence, our souls will be flying together

Finally I can say to you whatever comes on my mind

Or blame you if I felt that once I miss your attention

I will kill myself if you have been hurted by it one day

O' my life, my partner

My way to Jannah

My support, and my friend

With you I will forget any bad thing

Finally our love will be mixed

To get a star that will shine your sky

I will always thank Allah for the day I have meet you

The place and time will not be mattered

Since I finally be with you!

Finally I will pray behind you

And her in your voice khosh'u of Imam

We will make dua'a together

And dream of tomorrow full of Allah's love, and a house full of peace

I will help you to fast together

To be up for fajr together

And with a nice prayer, we will forget any worry and be just contented by being close to Allah

We will do anything that will make us better

Reciting Quran and good deeds for dunya and akhira

In this environment our children will grow up

While our sins, darkness, and bad mannars will be shrinking

Till all of us pass to the safe shore

Finally I will die and my name is belong to yours

And all of my life has been yours

I will leave our life and meet you -by mercy of Allah-there..in Jannah..to start a better life

And my happiness will be douple

For being in Jannah..

And for that I finally be again with yOu. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

')