Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

I Love You till the end.





After getting cheated in true relationship,

I have heard lovers have committed suicide. 

I find life beautiful and i don’t want to die because..

I have a false believe that.. you still love me.


We used to speak for hours during night on phone,

Now night are lonely those days are gone. 

I then too refuse to change my number because..

I have a false believe that.. you still love me.


Sitting in a room with your picture in hand,

Eyes full of tears and i am unable to stop them.

My heart is not ready to forget your love because..

“I have a false believe that you.. still love me.” ..!


This pain inside cannot be explained,

As if someone is hitting nail on my chest.

But i always carry a smile on my face because..

“I have a false believe that you.. still love me. ..!


I asked my god to bless me with your love,

Instead of smile he has given me tears.

But still everyday i fold my hands in front of him because..

“I have a false believe that you.. still love me.” ..!


My friends tease me by taking your name,

They say you have cheated me and your love was fake. 

I don’t regret saying them back that i still love you because..

“I have a false believe that you love me too.” ..!


Its never late until the last breath and

I know you would be back by then.


Lets see who comes first.. you or death!


I Love You till the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment

')