Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, December 2, 2018

When I look back to all the decisions I made


When I look back to all the decisions I made I literally regret NOTHING AT ALL. I did what's best for me, I stopped for a moment and took all the time I needed to find myself, motivate it and fall in love with it along the way. I reminded myself of my own worth, I picked myself up and got up stronger, more determinate than ever and I'm proud of myself for that. I'm proud that I had enough courage to punch back and say no I don't belong to that place. I'm proud because I ignored others opinions and did what I believed in. I'm proud because I assumed every decision I made. I'm proud because most people thought that taking a break from everything is nothing but a waste of time yet, I didn't listen to their crap and did what made me comfortable. I'm proud because I went through a lot of bad days and at first, it felt like everything was falling apart, like pieces will never fall into their places, like everything is so dark and depressing but here I am today feeling happy and proud and confident again because I reminded myself that my mind is a powerful thing and that the way I talk to myself and the way I see myself can make all the difference. In the end of the day, nothing lasts forever, not even our darkest days.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')