Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Daily routine of many women



This is the daily routine of many women all over the world. It starts in the morning and continues until the wee hours of the night. This is called "doesn’t work"?!
Being a housewife has no diplomas, but it has a key role in family life!
Enjoy and appreciate your wife, mother, grandma, aunt, sister, daughter... Because their sacrifice is priceless.

Castleberry finishes her post with a poem about all the jobs that moms have:
Somebody asked her...
You are a woman who works or is it just “housewife“?
She replied:
I work as a wife of the home, 24 hours a day...
I am a mother,
I am a woman,
I am a daughter,
I’m the alarm clock,
I’m the cook,
I’m the maid,
I am the master,
I’m the bartender,
I’m the babysitter,
I’m a nurse,
I am a manual worker,
I’m a security officer,
I’m the advisor,
I am the comforter,
I don’t have a vacation,
I don’t have a license for disease.
I don’t have a day off,
I work day and night,
I’m on duty all the time,
I do not receive a salary and...
Even so, I often hear the phrase:
”But what do you do all day?"
Dedicated to all the women who give their lives for the welfare of their families.
A woman is like salt: her presence is not remembered, but its absence leaves everything without flavor.
Loved to share it with all the great ladies on Wonders of Literature ♥️and the great men who believe that it takes a real woman to build a fruitful life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')