Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me.


I once asked a very successful woman to share her secret with me. She smiled and said to me..

"I started succeeding when I started leaving small fights for small fighters. 
I stopped fighting those who gossiped about me...
I stopped fighting with my in laws...
I stopped fighting for attention...
I stopped fighting to meet peoples expectation of me...
I stopped fighting for my rights with inconsiderate people..
I stopped fighting to please everyone...
I stopped fighting to prove they were wrong about me....
I left such fights for those who have nothing else to fight...

And I started fighting for 
my vision, 
my dreams, 
my ideas and 
my destiny.

The day I gave up on small fights is the day I started becoming successful & so much more content."

Some fights are not worth your time..... Choose what you fight for wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

')