Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday, December 8, 2018

So far as I get closer to reach 41 I have learned that..


So far as I get closer to reach 41 I have learned that....
- things don’t always turn out the way you planned, or the way you think they should;
- that there are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put back together the way they were before;
- that some broken things stay broken; 
-that mistakes are the greatest lessons in life if you know how to pass your ego;
- and I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have hope and people who love you.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

')