Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, January 24, 2024

This is a reminder of your Lord’s mercy to His servant زکریا.



This is a reminder of your Lord’s mercy to His servant زکریا.

when he cried out to his Lord privately.🤍

019surah.


 


My Lord!


 Surely my bones have become brittle, and grey hair has spread across my head, but I have never been disappointed in my prayer to You.✨


زکریا علیہ السلام جانتے تھے


کہ دنیاوی حالات یہ اعتبار سے ان کی خواہش کا پورا ہو جانا ناممکن ہے

لیکن جب انہوں نے مریم علیہ السلام کے پاس بے موسمی پھل دیکھا تو ان کے دل نے اس خیال کو اچھا جانا کہ اس رب کو پکار لیا جائے جو ناممکنات کا رب ہے


اس کے لیے ہر چیز ممکن ہے

وہ فرماتا ہے کن فیکون

تو چیزیں ہو جایا کرتی ہیں

معجزوں کا ظہور ہو جایا کرتا ہے

زکریا کو یحیی کی بشارت دے دی جاتی ہے


♥️




An angel replied, “So will it be! Your Lord says, ‘It is easy for Me, just as I created you before, when you were nothing!’”




ا

No comments:

Post a Comment

')