Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, June 24, 2018

"What if he falls for someone else?"


"What if he falls for someone else?"

"The moment I let him explore things outside our own little world I knew right there and then, situation like that or even more may follow. And if you'd ask me if I'm scared of the thought, no, I was way beyond being scared. But I love him freely and locking him up just for myself is complete selfishness. And I don't want that. The world has so much to offer and if I let him grab the opportunities, he'll get what he truly deserves. I know, he'll do best and I want him to understand that I won't pull him away from his dreams. I want him to grow independent. We need to grow apart sometimes. And if letting him grow means walking in temptations, then I'll take the risk. After all, relationship is about trust. And I trust the love he has for me. I trust that it will always be me over any temptations."


No comments:

Post a Comment

')