Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

I felt I was flying


I felt I was flying
Never ever so happy and free
No pain to feel just ticklish feeling in my stomach
Finally got to know what a butterfly in stomach means
Then I realized I am falling
Falling in love
And when you fall, you only get hurt
It just the Matter of time where you learn to hide, ignore or pretend
Where you wound get this fresh air which makes it heal fast
But well it's just the upper most layer which is formed
And then you fall at the same place
Never ever anything have hurt you so much
The injury was not even healed that you get stabbed at the same place again
And this time you are horrified
Getting hurt at the same place is the worst.
It makes you weaker


No comments:

Post a Comment

')