Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Haww hyee itni moti,



haww hyee itni moti, isy shadi kn kry ga chlti hai tu trackter lgti hai..!
haww hyee itni kaali, fairness cream lgao larkian gori hi achi lgti hai..!
haww hyee itni patli, mareez lgti hai bad me kia kry gi ulta hami se khidmat krwaye g..!
hyee itnii lumbi iske lie larkaa kaha se laye g apni umer se bari lgti hai..!
haww hyee itna chota qad aj kl tu larko ko lumbi larkyan chahie kia bny ga iskaa..!
haww hyee ye kesi hai
haww hyee wo kesi hai
everyone's main moto in life is criticizing other people or commenting on each other mtlb iske alawa tu kuch hai hi na zindagi me people need to understand k dosro pr criticize ya comment kiye bagher bhi zindagi achi guzar skti hai why can't we think positive? why can't we motivate others? hamesha logo ko judge krna ya demotivate krna zaruri tu ni..! I know most of the people say that its a part of life people do criticize you should ignore them but noo its not a part of life... people themselves make it a part... and we are the one who allow other people to make this criticism part of our lives.
jinki pori zindagi log kia kahenge ya log kia kehty hai isi me nikl jati hai wo is sb se bahar niklty hi ni hai. judging people or making fun of them people just take it as a fun bht maza ata hai logo ki dil azaari krny me but never think about the person who is facing the criticism.
you never know how it feels when your friend makes fun of you infront of everyone and you can't do anything except laughing because for you its fun but for him/her its a curse. you take it as a enjoyment but for him/her its insulting. and you know what, you don't even care little bit. people need to understand the difference between joking and bullying. I faced it and I am not afraid anymore k log kia kahenge or may I lose my friends, may be log bt krna chor de mujh se but now I know being alone is way better then all of this shit.. I am writing this not because I want people's pity I just wanna tell everyone that your choice of word is really important '' apke do alfaaz kisi ki jaan le bhi skty hai or ksii ko zindagi bhi de skty hai, apke alfaz kisi ko mehfil me majrooh bhi krksty hai or kisi ka sir sb k samne utha bhi skty hai" it depends upon you what you want to be villan or hero!
people need to know that no one wants YOUR OPINION about their life no one wanna know what YOU think about them. They dont even care about your thoughts just learn the difference first and keep your leg out from other's life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

')