Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

An open letter to the love of my life:




An open letter to the love of my life:

**You** are my Paradise,
Because you make me feel alive,

There are many reasons that I can concise,
To tell you that my love is not fragile,

You are the story I want to write,
That gives your heart a little more delight,

Just after a little span of time, I realize,
My love has grown and is much intensifies,

For me, you are my heart's pride,
I will carry you, and we will make it to the skies,

Can I ask you a favor that is wise?
Can I have you for the rest of my life?

-From a girl who'll love you like no one can ever love and no one ever will.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')