Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, October 10, 2019

So beautifully written indeed




So beautifully written indeed❤ loved every bit of it... read every word & u wouldn't regret!

There are people for whom Allah makes many things very easy. For some of you, Allah made money easy. For some if you, confidence is easy, it's no big deal. Other people get nervous, you don't get nervous.
For some students, studies are easy. Allah makes one thing easy, then the next thing easy, and then the next thing easy. Is everything always going to be easy? No. Sometimes you will fail. There's a student who gets used to getting a 100. The first time, the second time, the third time, the fourth time, and the fifth time he gets a 50. All of a sudden. And he's used to what? A 100. So he says,'Oh, forget it, I am worthless, Allah is no longer with me, you know, what's the point now?'
Because you get used to riding so high, that one little failure, one setback and you're just crushed! 'What's the point now? I'm dropping out of college, I don't want to do this anymore, I hate this.'
You know what? This is when you didn't remind yourself at every single success that that success was a combination of two things. Your effort and Allah's help. Every single 100 you got before wasn't just because it was easy, you put effort and Allah have His Barakah (blessing).
And this time when it doesn't happen, two things could be wrong. Number one, you didn't put enough effort, and when you don't put enough effort, Allah does not give His Barakah. And maybe even if you did put effort, Allah decided that He will not give you Barakah. Maybe, that's better for you.
There used to be a hindu, and he wanted to go to medical school, and he was a straight 'A' student. Straight A's his entire life, perfect scores, highest scores in the SAT's. Applied for medical school, he was expecting a full scholarship. He got rejected. He was completely shattered, and then he ended up in a different university, and he decided to do computer science instead, but he was still completely depressed. And then he met people in his new college, Muslims, who he started hanging out with, and within two years he took his Shahadah, and now he looks back and he says,'Thank Allah I didn't make it to medical school, I thought it was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and now when I look back at my life I say, I failed medical school, it is the best thing that ever happened to me.'
Sometimes we have to have trust in Allah. And then there are others who Allah gives you one difficulty, then He gives you another difficulty, and then another difficulty and you start believing I will never accomplish anything, my life is just difficult man, everything if difficult for me, I keep getting fired, I keep failing my test, I keep doing that. You get depressed.
And even this one has to remember, that success in this world, everything that happens is a combination of two things. I have to put in my effort, and, Allah will make the task easy.
I'll share this last thing with you. There's two parts to this dua, so it's not even the whole dua, I just wanted to share these 2 statements with you. 'Rabbi Ishrah li Sadry, Wa Yassir li Amri'. There's a beautiful eloquence to this statement, Allah is teaching us that if you have a calm heart, if you have a positive attitude, and you have tawakul in Allah, and you put your work in, then Allah will make your mission easy. But if you start with the attitude, I know it's not gonna work anyway, but I'll try. You already began with a defeated attitude, Allah will not make your task easy for you.
You have to come with a positive attitude, an open chest, and belief, that Allah will give you success in what you do. And if He doesn't give it to you, well you know you're still saying Alhamdulillah. But you don't walk into an effort, you don't start a project, you don't start anywork you began with saying,'I'm probably not gonna succeed anyway, given my track record.' You don't begin with that attitude. Then Allah will not make your job easy for you. So if we have that good heart before Allah, Allah will make our task easy for us (Subhana wa ta'Ala) ~



No comments:

Post a Comment

')