Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, October 24, 2019

Some days back I read somewhere on Facebook



Some days back I read somewhere on Facebook ”its just me or someone else has set the pattern of dua in their prayer which they go on without giving it a thought or changing it” suddenly, my heart skipped a beat as I feel follicle on my skin gave me a strange feeling of erection and in my mind hurried all those prayers where uncountable tears rolled down to my eyes onto the prayer mat while making dua for you, for your happiness, for you sadness to extinct, for your pain to end as there were no day you felt like you've been sad for, I prayed for your health and for everything for you. You actually break me the way I lost words to explain what damage you have done to me but to this point, I don't know why whenever I raise my hands for prayer I still do pray for you!!! It's a habit, a pattern and I'm really really proud of my self that I still do care for you, pray for you and love you with all my sharrted heart. Now sometimes It really doesn't matter what you did to me because all that matters is ”i still love you” and I think there will always a portion of my heart which will love you till the last breath. Might be possible that in the cascade of life and things changing positions I neglect your thought but there will always a second of a day that will reach to my mind which will recall your memories.

YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY IN MY HEART!




No comments:

Post a Comment

')