Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, October 24, 2019

I see water bringing barrens back to life,



I see water bringing barrens back to life,
Whether Neglected or forgotten,
Permanently rough, silent or stangnant,
I see water bringing them back to life...!

Drop by drop pouring over,
Turning sandy cracks into mud,
Blooming flowers from their bud,
Leading its role as natures builder...!

Patiently healing earthly wound,
Tenderly softening up the ground,
Creating a chance for the stems,
To push their way up into blossomed gems...!

Such a mighty role it plays,
Quenching all the thirst away,
Enshrouding them in such a way,
Ensuring they live through it and stay...!

So flowers for your beauty princess,
And Fruits for your sacrifices,
Water made them feel alive,
Like water, you were my life!
Like water, I couldn't hold you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

')