Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, October 24, 2019

I often find myself whispering silently



I often find myself whispering silently, " I love you " wishing that the cruel winds of Autumn would convey these words to you. In my heart, your memories tastes of an old trauma.

I'm trying to remember how to call you mine, once again. I've spread my arms, again, to welcome sadness, in the name of love.

You told me once that I should think about myself in the first place, but how do you expect me not to think about you when you reflect in the broken pieces of me.

I'm Autumn, not because I fall everytime you leave but because I forgive you for forgetting me and allowing me to fall. I'm still holding broken pieces of myself, trying to hope that this time Autumn will be kind and would not allow me to fall.

My love, I've given to you the land of mine; my heart. But jaana, does your heart ache too with the arrival of Autumn as mine does?




-

No comments:

Post a Comment

')