Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday, April 30, 2018

After everything I've been through I just decided



After everything I've been through I just decided that I don't want to be like this anymore, I don't want to feel like this anymore. I mean these are the years of my life when I'm supposed to enjoy my youth, to do what makes me happy, to dance my heart out, to make memories that will put a big smile on my face in the years ahead. These are the times when I'm supposed to discover new things, to fall in love with new places and to invest in myself no matter what it takes. These are the times when I'm supposed to run towards my fears, face them and always be ready to try again, to fail again, to fail better.




No comments:

Post a Comment

')