Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

An amazing piece of writting sent by one of our fans.



An amazing piece of writting sent by one of our fans.

" - Why do I expect you to be good to me ? why do I keep treating you like I own you , I don’t own you , I don’t get to feel jealous every time you talk about a man you saw on the bus , a friend or a thing you enjoyed , a thing you felt , I thought I made it clear to myself as I did to you that we are just friends who enjoy each others company , two creatures who are bounded by the simple yet solid ropes of friendship rather than the soft and fragile threads of love , and it worked , it really did , most of the time .

It didn’t work that one time though , when you asked me what is it that I want , ‘’ coffee or tea ? ‘’and I said ‘’ your lips ‘’ , it didn’t work when I set next to you on the school-trip we had claiming that I need your help with something that I didn’t mention neither before nor after , while all I really desired was to smell your perfume for an extra hour , and it also didn’t work when I had to pay Karim to dare me to kiss you on that stupid game .
-----------------------------------------------
I stood there , like a fool , and watched you slip away , gradually and consistently, I could've prevented it if I showed an extra tiny bit of caring , cooked you one more meal or sang to you one more lullaby before you closed those shiny eyes of yours that night..... should I blame him for taking you away or blame you for leaving ? or blame myself for being so blind to see the rose I so dearly loved lose its colors slowly , one at a time ? How dare I be colorblind when you offered me all the colors of the rainbow ? !!! "



No comments:

Post a Comment

')