Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, July 12, 2018

know that it is you _ and only you .


know that it is you _ and only you .
It has always been you.
And it will continue to be you until the sun burns out and the stars fall from the sky and we're all nothinh but dust and memories.
You are my soulmate; my other half, as you were in the hundred lifetimes before this one and you will be in the hundred lifetimes to come.
You are my infinite...my universe...the missing piece my soul aches for. You will never be lost to me... i will always find you, choose you and love you of that I am sure .
Because you are the one for me.you define my existence; you are my reason for being.
I begin and end with you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')