Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Sunday, April 4, 2021

I believe in being fully present,"- Morrie said. "That means you should be with the person you're with



 "I believe in being fully present,"- Morrie said. "That means you should be with the person you're with- when I am talking to you, Mitch, I try to keep focused only on what is going on between us. I am not thinking about something we said last week. I am not thinking about whats coming up on this Friday ...


    " Part of the problem, Mitch, is that everyone is in such a hurry", Morrie said. "People havn't found meaning in their lives; so they are running all the time looking for it. They think the next car; the next house, the next Job. Then they find those things are empty; too, and they keep running..!!" 


From the book- Tuesdays with Morrie 👣


No comments:

Post a Comment

')