Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, April 15, 2021

My side clock ticks all the time and I race with its every tick to make my commitments in time.

 


My side clock ticks all the time and I race with its every tick to make my commitments in time. Those same ticks also remind me of how I'm going to lose the next half an hour of my life like thousands of them in eighteen years. I know my readers. They follow a similar routine in their life but answer this:


How many times did you race for something that truly made you happy other than work? How many times have you felt like taking a break from everything and just feel the flow without attempting to get ahead of it? How many times have you felt "This is it"?


What is the perfect end to you life (according to you) for which you're fighting against time constantly?


As I write this, I'm asking myself these questions too but you know what? certain incidents in life have modified my definition of a perfect ending to my story. From wanting to be a magical creature to a person who just wishes to see her surroundings smile and do everything just because it makes them happy not because they have to do it, I have changed too.


You are not alone in this journey to something great... there are other boats along you. You just have to look and stop racing against time so that you can just be.



No comments:

Post a Comment

')