Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday, November 18, 2021

From loving you,to loving you this deep intense..Now you becomes my breath

From loving you,to loving you this deep intense..Now you becomes my breath


I am fully addicted and the addiction is the one and only you..i started loosing my self and slowly becoming you..Your love is something which gives me power..Even the little glimpse of your face makes my mood happy..You stole my heart..And makes it all yours..


 Now i cant escape from your thoughts and infact i don't want to..
 Your love filled my life like the colour's of rainbow make's sky more Alluring..The world is being suspicious that why the girl is losted,and stops her sttuborness...But i and you,only we both knows the reason that the first day when you enters in my life it becomes more and more beautiful..From each passing day my heart fills with more love..Which is only for you only for you..."💙


No comments:

Post a Comment

')