Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, November 5, 2021

In the dreams I see

In the dreams I see,
The face of a person I once knew,
After the days full of agony,
This face paints my nights anew,
The unbearable restlessness of the day,
is replaced with joy so merry,
I wish i could forever stay,
in the dreams where i am right beside you,

Losing you was the price i paid,
For the mistakes i did and the things i said,
I wish i could turn back the time, run back to you,
Wish i could hold you and confess my stupidity,
Wish we could walk again,
My hand in your hand

I couldn't count the cost of love when bill was due,
Couldn't reset the clock that was running miles ahead of me,
The mistakes I made were solely mine,
O i cursed the day i punished you,

I am lost now, somebody please find me,
Lost in the woods I planted to shelter myself from my own thoughts,
I'll pay the bill, even beg if i have to 
To feel the love i once felt with you.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

')