Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Friday, November 19, 2021

Last seven years have been a roller-coaster ride in my life.

Last seven years have been a roller-coaster ride in my life. Apart from failures I have been tested almost every single day. Every single moment made me bend down on my knees "helplessly" and cry over tough situations. Every single second have been a mountain on my head and every single day made me feel like giving up writing suicide notes and whatnot.
Alright.


I won't talk about everything but few minor things; few talks that I have been holding since then.


Had to face days where staying away inside the house in dark room overthinking situations literally noone NO ONE took step forward to open chat about my disappearance. I was away from friends and family. Missed birthday parties and friends gatherings while I wasn't invited though got to know about those happenings through streaks & snaps. Alright. That's fine.


I was already slipping in depression insomniac nights and pretty dark days where at exposure to sin after days used to hurt my eyes.
Poplar saying: Facebook is damaging your peace.


Facebook did saved me. I used to write about feelings and moved forward whole year without talking to anyone in my friends circle. As soon as I deleted that page; I was slipped back into staying quite a bit negative and suicidal.
Alright.


It's been seven years. Seven years of tiring years. Seven years of losing peace. Seven years of losing people. Seven years of being depressed. Seven years of being suicidal.
Seven years ago I was cool kid growing teen. Now failure and depressed guy wondering where to begin from.


I will keep drilling to stay positive but please take care of people around you. Take care of your family and siblings. Take care of your siblings mainly of those who have stopped participating in family gathering activities and meals. Please. 


PLEASE!
You can save a life.
Take a step forward to check out on your friends and family.
Smile and greet everyone with smile you'll save a life unknowingly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')