Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Blessed with the best _ Alhumdulillah!a million times for every blessing in my life.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

The night is getting deeper & deeper and the stars have fallen aslee

The night is getting deeper & deeper and the stars have fallen asleep . People around me has fallen asleep too but my eyes are reluctant to fall asleep as it has been for the last 4 months. I have this feeling that my life has been very hard & unfair for me for the last 120 days, tough circumstances have triggered me into self-doubt and despair. I don't know where to go or even who i am. Everything seems confusing and scary. It is hard to see myself being successful, loved, or healthy again. All i m able to c is current unfortunate life situation. I am about to shed tears but meanwhile deep within the endocardium of my ventricles a strong voice is coming which says my dearest self whenever you face trials of any kind it provides u with opportunities to discover who you are meant to be and what u can share of ur gifts to benefit others. Yes the storms is all of a sudden. But Instead of being paralyzed by the uncertainty plx decide to continue being the best u can be , the shock will wear off, the fog is about to dissipate & happiness is still within ur reach. My dear self clarity is arriving gradually. 1day the fog at the beach will eventually be lifted & all the pieces of the puzzle will fall into place to tell u that there was a meaning in what happened to u.  The fog at the beach will eventually be lifted.


No comments:

Post a Comment

')